Monday, April 14, 2008

1st Post Ever!


Yee haw! My very 1st post ever!!! The virgin post if you will! I am very excited and a little overwhelmed with all the options the blog-world has to offer! Please bear with me as I learn the ropes of posting, decorating and such.
My friend Nikki introduced me to this world of creeping and I put it off for a few months. I now feel that I have come to a point in my life where I am ready for a blog relationship.
Please give me any feedback regarding this blog..ideas....'creative' critisim and all that jazz!!!

The weather here has FINALLY taken a turn for the best! It's sunny and it's warming up. The robin's are pecking around the yard and I have seen a few buds on the trees and sprouts in the ground. The girls and I spent the whole afternoon outside. Nothing like sunshine and 10 lbs less of clothing to feel a little more alive!!

No comments: